REGISTER TO COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY
START YOUR STUDENT EXPERIENCE TODAY
– National Vocation Qualification (NVQ)
– Certificate of Higher Education (CertHE)
– Higher National Diploma (HND)
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Master’s Degree
– Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 4 and 5
– Diploma in Business Level 4 and 5
– Diploma in Education and Training Level 5
– Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
– Diploma in IT, Accounting and Computing
– European Student – all students who have lived in the European Union for at least 3 years, even if they have never lived in the UK. With this type of funding, only the tuition fee is covered.
– Migrant worker – To be eligible for this type of funding, you must have worked legally for at least 3 months in the UK before the start of the course. This program covers both tuition fees and the living allowance during your studies.
– Resident – online application and you need to provide a 5 year proof of residence.This program covers both tuition fees and the living allowance during your studies.
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Address & Contact
160 London Road, Floor 1
Barking, IG11 8BB, Essex
Phone: 020 3878 3333